How Do I Format Text on LinkedIn?
- Backup the LinkedIn profile section that will contain the faux formatted text. Copy all and paste into a word doc
- Enter the text you want formatted in the box below. As you type, you’ll see the text instantaneously transformed into bold, italics, underline and script.
- Highlight the formatted text you like and copy it by using the right-click menu or by pressing Ctrl+C (Windows) or Cmd+C (Mac).
- Open your LinkedIn profile or create a new post on LinkedIn.
- Paste the text into the area of your choosing by using the right-click menu or by pressing Ctrl+V (Windows) or Cmd+V (Mac).
- Voila! Formatted text on your LinkedIn profile!
CAUTION: If you are close to the maximum characters, you may find that LinkedIn’s character count behaves a little wonky when you paste your unicode text in. Makes sure you save your original text.
If you REALLY want to make your profile snazzy, you can also check out our library of symbols.